The bad part about my last movie quotes quiz was that five minutes after I was done, I remembered half a dozen other movies I wanted to include. So, here we go again with quotes. Just tell me the movie in the comments and remember--no Googling!
1. I don't know, I'm making this up as I go.
2. I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.
3. That girl will rain destruction down on you and your ship. She is an albatross, Captain.
4. I can't believe we're paying to see something we get on TV for free! If you ask me, everybody in this theater is a giant sucker! Especially you!
5. I wasn't nervous. Maybe I was a little bit "concerned" but that's not the same thing.
6. I wanna take you out to dinner, and then I wanna go back to my apartment and watch 'Kung Fu'. Do you ever watch 'Kung Fu'?
7. I would be happy to, sir. I just *love* scanning for life forms!
8. It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?
9. I loved it when you nuked Las Vegas. Suitably biblical ending to the place, don't you think?
10. He is but one, while you are three! Four if you count him twice.
11. Do be careful! Don't lose any of that stuff. That's concentrated evil. One drop of that could turn you all into hermit crabs.
12. Look at all the stars. You look up and you think, "God made all this and He remembered to make a little speck like me." It's kind of flattering, really.
13. Our assignment is to knock out the nuclear-weapons plant at Falafel Heights. The plant goes on line in 12 hours and is heavily defended. Now, if you have trouble hitting your objective, you secondary targets are here and here: an accordion factory and a mime school. Good luck, gentlemen.
14. Well, I guess you can't break out of prison and into society in the same week.
15. Eateries that operate within the designated square downstairs count as food court. Anything outside, of said designated sqaure, counts as an autonomous unit for mid-mall snacking. Now, if your going to wax intellectual about the subject...
posted by Unknown at 5/21/2008 12:30:00 PM