I'm terribly behind on my memes. Several of you have tagged me in the last six or eight months and I've not been terribly timely in my playing along. I blame global warming...
I'm kidding, folks.
Anyway, I'm attempting to catch up a bit here. Scout
tagged me to play along in the seven random things about yourself meme. The rules are as follows:
Rules for the game include:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here we go...
1. Christmas Vacation
is, by far, the greatest Christmas movie EVER made. Seriously. I've seen it every year since it came out in theaters and could probably recite most of it verbatim of you, if you want. Not that I'm sure anyone really wants this to happen, mind you. It tends to not break the ice at holiday gatherings.
2. I had my Christmas shopping done before the calendar turned over to December this year.
3. My favorite Christmas cookies are fruitcake cookies.
4. I'm really into Journeyman
right now. May be the best new show of the fall and it's probably gone after next week. At least they'll get to wrap it up.
5. I'm wary about the upcoming season of Doctor Who
. This is the first time since the show came back that I've felt like this. Dear heavens, am I becoming the bitter, cynical Doctor Who
6. I love Sixpence None the Richer's cover of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch." I could listen to it on repeat for hours at time.
7. I'm psyched about UT's men basketball season....I mean, it's close to the levels of excitement and joy I have about football season.
So, I'm supposed to tag seven people to play along. However, since I've taken so long to get around to it, I'll leave it up to any of you who want to play along.
posted by Michael Hickerson at 12/11/2007 08:14:00 PM