A couple of people have tagged me for this one, I believe. I know Tish and Logtar at least have and if you have and I've forgotten about you, I apologize. But you know, after posting 100 random things about myself, it's hard to come up with eight more...OK, well, eight more that are interesting
Anyway, here are the rules:
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
And away we go...
- I get up extremely early for work (we're talking 3 a.m. here most weekdays). And at this point in my life, I assume everyone knows this...which I know some of you do and some of you don't.
- I've only seen three movies in the theater this summer--Spider-Man 3, Shrek 3, The Simpsons Movie
- I've been outside the continental United States but never outside of the United States itself.
- I am now a big fan of bluegrass music.
- I've read the entire Bible from cover to cover several times. A couple of them were for Bible studies and a couple were on my own in my own personal journey.
- I participated in a spin-a-thon last weekend. Helped raise over a hundred dollars for a ministry in Cool Springs that tutors children after-school.
- I got a door prize for participating (talk about entering at the right time....I entered two minutes before they drew for prizes for that hour and won. I had no idea at the time)
- I still haven't used Twitter.
So, that's eight random things....and since I'm so far behind, I won't tag any of you. If you've not been tagged and want to join in, please feel free to do so.
posted by Michael Hickerson at 7/29/2007 06:30:00 PM