A couple of people have been kind enough to tag me for this one. So, here we go..1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the city/state and country you’re in
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
miss kendra (los angeles, california, u.s.a)
Jiggs Casey (Berkeley, CA, USA! USA! USA!)
Tits McGee (New England, USA)
Joe (NE Tennessee, USA)10K Monkeys (Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA)
Big Stupid Tommy (Athens, Tennessee, USA)
Newscoma (Weakley County, Tennessee, USA)
Russ McBee (Knoxville, Tennessee, USA)
Atomictumor Mrs Eaves (Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA)
Oh Really? LissaKay (Oak Ridge, TN, USA)
Inn of the Last Home (Knoxville, TN USA)
I Am DisHeartened by My Jetta (Nashville, TN, USA)
Big Orange Michael (Smyrna, TN USA)2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location. (Please note: These are in no particular order).
- my favorite fast food of all time. As I've said many times before on this blog and I am sure will say many times again, I could eat Sonic food three melals a day and never get tired of it. Of course, eating that many calories three meals a day would also mean I'd be the size of a small house, but man that food is good.
- especially on Tuesday nights when their burgers are on special for $2.99. Yum! Add an order of onion fries or maybe a basket of fried dill pickles...yum. For those of who aren't locals to Rutherford County, Toots is a sports-bar and grill type of place....or to make it easier, think Hooters only more family friendly, with better food and cuter waitresses.
- A local Mexican resturant that I really like. The nachos Cozumel are wonderful. I haven't been in a while to eat there...what is wrong with me? I think part of it is I used to go every Thursday after church and got burned out on it...but it's been a while so I should go back.
2. Mothership BBQ
- the blogger version of Cheers
for the Nashsville crowd. Odds are if you go there for lunch, you will recognize at least one blogger....and not just because a blogger owns and runs the place. Great BBQ and well-done sides (though I will have to admit the fried apples aren't as good as my mom's or grandmother's...but I'm probably a bit biased there).
1. Andrea's Breaking Bread
- anyone who's visited me in Smyrna and taken advantage of my guest-room knows this is the place to be Saturday morning for breakfast. For only seven bucks, it's all you can eat of eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, fried potatoes and a chicken strip. Plus you get your drink included with that and the price includes tax. It's all hot, fresh and delicious...they bring you out three plates of food to start out and you refill from there, if you want. It's got every other all you can eat breakfast place beat, hands down. This is my weekly indulgance and I enjoy it. If you're in middle Tenessee and you've not been on a Saturday morning, you owe it to yourself to go. The restaurant is on the town square in Smyrna. If you need directions, e-mail me...and maybe I'll meet you there. They also do a Tuesday through Friday lunch that is a meat and three deal...which I bet is beyond great. I keep meaning to look into that.
Now it says I'm supposed to tag five people to continue the fun...Rachel
, Sarah R
posted by Michael Hickerson at 5/30/2007 11:10:00 AM