Logtar tagged me
last week for the eight random facts meme. I guess he felt the 100 Things About Me
wasn't really enough for everyone...or maybe they just weren't random enough.
So, here are the rules for this one....
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
And now, here are eight random facts about me...
- When I'm sick, there is one episode of classic Star Trek, I watch to help get better--"A Taste of Armageddon."
- I have eaten frogs legs (my Granny and Grandpa talked me into it)
- I love playing handbells and really enjoy the handbell choir I am playing with now. (And I've enjoyed all the other ones I've played with over the years.)
- I just got a pair of orange swim trunks for the upcoming pool season....gee, if anyone shocked by this?
- I think Heroes is good, but it's not as great as everyone else thinks it is. (But don't base whether you're going to try in repeats this summer on my opinion....watch for yourself and decide).
- One of my hopes this summer is to re-watch the entire run of TNG on DVD.
- I still like reading comic books, though I tend to check out the graphic novel collections from the libary more often than I purchase them.
- I recently upgrade my cell phone and am annoyed I can't find the UT screen saver/background I had on my old phone...
I am not going to tag anyone else to play. If you want to join in, feel free to do so.
posted by Unknown at 5/15/2007 10:29:00 AM