. - Logged into my Ticketmaster account (which I use only once a year to try and get Titans tickets) and staring at the screen listing all the games I could attend should I be willing to part with the cash. I'm leaning toward Indy and Baltimore as my first two choices, though I suspect a lot of other people feel the same....9:50 a.m.
- Waiting...waiting...waiting.... I swear to you if ComCast goes into an outage at 9:59 a.m. I will go postal...9:56 a.m
. - Is this not the most compelling post you've ever read? Imagine my thrill of living it....10:05 a.m.
- I realize that the security screen has to be there to prevent scalpers..but come on Ticketmaster...make it at least easier to read! Ugh...waiting....10:08 a.m
- Woo hoo! Got some tickets! Go me! I will get to see one of the Manning brothers play in Nashville this year....so that's good.10:09 a.m
- My security password to try and get Ravens tickets was "steve". Irony, much?10:10 a.m.
- Well, I got two tickets for the Giants vs Titans game. I've tried to get Indy and Baltimore but they're kind of sold out. Gee, huge shock. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with what I've got. 10:12 a.m
. - Tickets don't seem to selling out as fast this year as in previous years. Even though I wish my beloved Redskins were coming to town (they play the Titans in D.C. this year, so maybe next year), I'll still get to see the Titans take on an NFC East team....
posted by Michael Hickerson at 7/15/2006 10:13:00 AM