This meme is working its way around the blog community. I saw it first over at Malia's
and asked to join the fun. She promptly responded, giving me the letter L. That was two weeks ago. I have no good excuse as to why it took me so long to get to it...
Here's the rules: Comment on this entry and get a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why.Lord
- I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mine and strength. I'm a Christian and it defines pretty much who I am. And I hope that people who meet me and know me see the light of Christ shining through me.laughter
- Life is just to short to be dour all the time, I say. I've got a good sense of humor and I love to share that with those I know. love
- I am blessed to have a great family who I love and who loves me. I've got great friends who love me as well. Now, if I could just do something about finding my one true love.loser
- No, I don't think I'm a loser. I do know that about five years ago, I went on a diet and was able to lose 50 pounds. The good news is--five years later, despite the best efforts of Sonic to tempt me, I have maintained that weight loss. And that can be just as difficult as getting the weight off. Leela
- A companion on Doctor Who
. You knew I had to work it in here somehow...lessons learned
- Look, it's alliteration! I checked out Carrie Underwood's CD from the library recently and I really like this song. The thing is--good things and bad things are going to happen in your life. You're going to make mistakes. It's if you choose to learn from them that makes up who you are.Library
- Or as I call it, "The Happy Place with all the Books." I always have something on reserve.loquacious
- It's a nice way of saying wordy. And let's face it, I can be pretty long-winded. (See any post rambling on about Dr Who
- Ok, maybe it's cheating a bit to use love and lover. And no, I don't mean in the way you're thinking. I'm talking about loving all things University of Tennessee, Star Trek
and Doctor Who.
I had to find some way to say fan and this was the best I could do.London
- Never been, though I've toured it through various invasions of the planet on Doctor Who
. I'd love to visit the city someday, see all the sights and sounds. Oh yeah, and part of my geek-boy heart would love to see the streets the Dalek and Cybermen stalked down in the 60s in their various attempts to conquer the planet.
So if you'd like to play the game, leave a comment for me. I'll e-mail you with your letter.
posted by Unknown at 5/12/2006 02:22:00 PM