tagged me with this meme over the weekend. I apologize to her for taking so long to get to the meme.
Here's the rules:
1.Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says “You are tagged” in their comments telling them to read your blog.
- When I arrange books, DVDs, etc on a shelf alphabetically, I will not arrange them the typical left to right but instead right to left.
- I tried frog's legs one. When I was younger and we lived near D.C., one of our favorite restaurants was the Chesapeake Bay SeaFood house. My Granny and Grandpa came to visit and we went out there for dinner and had all you can eat meals. You could select any kind of food you wanted from the list of items...one of them was frog's legs and Grandpa ordered them and he got myself and my sister to try them.
- I find it hard to resist a warm Krispy Kreme doughnut. These are ambrosia.
- I power cycle for exercise but don't own a bicycle to actually ride outdoors. I know some of my fellow cyclers take the class to get in better shape for doing better outdoor cycling, but I do it in training for desert.
- For classic Star Trek, TNG, DS9 and Doctor Who, give me about 20 seconds of an episode, I can tell you the title, the season and who wrote the episode. In some cases, I can tell you who directed it as well. It's a sickness and I should get some help, I know...
I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but if you want to join in, consider yourself tagged!
posted by Unknown at 4/19/2006 09:23:00 AM