All I can say is--they promised it'd be a series-changer and boy howdy, was it. "Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 2" was, well, great.
A couple of random things.
- I called Dean Stockwell being a Cylon. I still say it'd be cool if he had an image of Scott Bakula in his head he talked to...
- Where is Sharon who had the baby in the flashforward? I kept waiting to see her.
- At what point will the Cylon/human hybrid baby start showing signs of being a Cylon? Does she wake up at night screaming with nightmares of burning toast?
- Looks like Kally forgave Tyrol, huh?
- Baltar keeps getting screwed by Six--literally and figuratively. Interesting that both times that humanity is lead to destruction, Baltar is having sex with Six right before it happens. Sure, this time it took a bit longer, but she still used him and distracted him in exactly the way she needed to put her plan in place.
I've got more comments
over at All Along the Watchtower.
posted by Michael Hickerson at 3/13/2006 07:44:00 AM