Sorry Malia...I somehow missed you tagging me for this a couple of days ago...
the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
2. I'm About To Be Brilliant
4. musings from malicious
5. Big Orange Michael
Next, select 5 people to tag:Barry
, Logtar, Karen
, ChuckWhat were you doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing up my last semester at UT and wondering--am I going to find a job?!? I was also eagerly anticipating the return of my favorite TV show to American television in a few months....What were you doing 1 year ago?
I think it was about this time that some friends in the Doctor Who
community contacted me with info that the first episode of the new series had leaked to the Internet and directing me as to how I could have the gremlins have it migrate to my computer. Five snacks you enjoy
1. Wal-Mart low fat Wheat Thins.
2. Braided Twists Honey Wheat Pretzels
3. Baby carrots
4. Chips and salsa
5. PeanutsFive songs to which you know all the lyrics
1. Mississippi Squirrel Revival - Ray Stevens
2. Speak to Me - Rebecca St James
3. Dancing Queen - Abba and covered by Sixpence None the Richer (my favorite version)
4. Here I Am - one of the greatest hymns EVER!
5. Not That Different - Colin Raye (one of the great love songs of all time)Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1. Buy a house that had its own indoor and outdoor pools with a swim lane just for me!
2. Have a huge home theater room to watch movies, TV shows, etc.
3. UT season tickets to all games and a plane to travel
4. Titans skybox.
5. College fund for Gracelyn and DavidFive bad habits
1. Biting my fingernails
2. Weaknesses to certain foods
3. Liking to maintain my schedule too much
4. Watching too much TV
5. Reading when I really should be getting rest.Five things you like doing
1. Swimming laps
2. Surfing the Net
4. Watching Doctor Who
5. Hanging out with my friends.Five things you would never wear again
1. Plaid pants with a poka dot shirt.
2. My clothes that I in-grew on my diet
3. The silly outfit I had to wear when I worked at Busch Gardens
5. Errr....Five favorite toys
1. My electronic Sudoku game
2. My car's new radio--I found out last week it plays .mp3s. I am still excited about this.
3. DVD player
5. Whatever Gracelyn and Davis want Uncle Michael to play with. Right now we are really into our GeoTrax.
posted by Michael Hickerson at 3/01/2006 10:16:00 AM