So, it's my birthday--a time to reflect on the past year and who I am, where I've been, what I've become and to ponder where this wacky journey called life might take me in the next year.
But I doing all that pondering, not one of these things came to mind about...(begin Rob Sterling voice)
Submitted for your approval (end Rob Sterling voice)
- Big Orange Michael can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Big Orange Michael!
- If you break Big Orange Michael, you will get seven years of bad luck.
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Big Orange Michael.
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Big Orange Michael.
- In his entire life, Big Orange Michael will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey!
- The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of Big Orange Michael is blue!
- Only one person in two billion will live to be Big Orange Michael!
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Big Orange Michael!
- Big Orange Michael cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in his stomach.
Tip of the hat to Busy Mom
posted by Michael Hickerson at 1/19/2006 12:18:00 PM