Dawn Summers over at Clairified
tagged me for the latest and greatest meme. Here's the rule as copied from her blog...The “rules” indicate that I should add this portion of text so here you go; enjoy.
The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You have been tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
1. I chew my fingernails. And not just a little. It's pretty sad and I've really got to try and grow out of this bad habit someday.
2. I read the opening credits to any TV show or movie I watch. I'm talking the who guest starts and the production staff stuff. Cause I'm a writer junkie and after a while I can tell, most of the time, by who the writer how I think I'll like or dislike the show. (For example, seeing the name Joss Whedon, I get excited. On the flip side during the late run of Enterprise
, the name Brannon Braga made me cringe and want to run screaming from the room)
3. I follow pretty much the same routine every morning in getting ready for the day in terms of the order in which things are done--brush teeth, comb hair, shave, etc.
4. I can't go into a library without checking out a book. In fact, if you saw Two and a Half Men last night with Alan weeping in the bookstore because of the too many books, not enough time..yeah, welcome to my world.
5. I always have the radio on while I'm driving. I get antsy without it.
OK, so there's five alarming habits about me. OK, not so much alarming but interesting. You can now mock me and attempt to blackmail me to your heart's content. Now, I get to choose five victims friends to play along....heh, heh, heh. I choose:Barry
posted by Michael Hickerson at 1/10/2006 11:37:00 AM