tagged me, so here we go...
Sevens (not to be confused with the Brad Pitt/Morgan Freeman movie, 7
Seven things that attract me to a woman:
- wit/sense of humor
- common interests
- communication skills
- ability/willingness to comprimise, see others side of a situation.
Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
- visit the UK and go on that rock quarries of Doctor Who trip.
- meet that special someone and have kids
- never stop learning
- write and publish a book
- see the Titans vs Redskins in the Super Bowl
- go to the actual game (as opposed to watching on TV) when the Vols win a national title
- spoil my neice and nephew as muc has possible.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
- drive stick shift
- watch enough football
- stop biting my finger nails
- go on Survivor and win
- travel in time
- go without using spell check
- thinking too much
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
- Go, Big Orange!
- I'm just saying...
- Yeah, right!
- But, seriously...
- So, I was watching ________ and...
- Alrighty, then.
Seven Books (or Book Series) I Love:
- The Bible
- Any book by Stephen King
- Elizabeth George's mysteries
- Star Trek: New Frontier by Peter David
- Robert Whitlow's books
- Searching for God Knows What and Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
- Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Empire Strikes Back
- The Searchers
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- Back to the Future
- Spider-Man 2
- Three Amigos!
Seven People I Tag To Do Seven Sevens:
I'm not gonna tag seven people...if you want to play, please feel free!
posted by Michael Hickerson at 12/12/2005 01:26:00 PM