And last but not least in my interview meme is my good buddy, Logtar, who volunteered late Friday afternoon to be part of the fun.
posted by Michael Hickerson at 3/28/2005 04:19:00 PM
1. May I call you Loggie? No, I guess not. For those of you who don't know, Logtar was born in Columbia and spent some of his childhood in Columbia. Could you share with us some of your memories of growing up in Columbia, please?
2. Logtar is lucky enough to have met Ceilo and fallen in love with her. Also lucky for him, she loves him also and has agreed to marry him. Alright buddy. Tell us about the first time you met Cielo.
3. Often when I've chatted with Logtar on-line, he's invited me up to visit him and hit the big city of Chicago for some fun. If I were to come up to visit and we could only visit one thing in Chicago, what would it be?
4. Another thing I like about chatting with Logtar is that his faith is very important to him. I think this is one of the first things you'll notice about him if you do chat with him or by reading his blog archives. Please tell us about about the importance of your faith and your daily walk.
5. You used to do movie reviews on a regular basis, but of late not that many. Not any movies worth reviewing or just no time? What is the best movie you've seen? The worst?
Thanks to Barry, Stacy, Misti, Becky, Aaron and Logtar for all playing this. I've enjoyed the experience. Now the challenge is for y'all to find five people to interview in your blog (I will return the favor if you'd like.) And I will post links to everyone's answers when I see them on-line!