Woo-hoo! After bugging Stacy
about not "tagging" me yesterday she had Becky
1. People's Court by Ray Stevens
2. Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks
3. For Pete's Sake by the Monkees
4. In the Ghetto by Elvis
5. Speak to Me by Rebecca St James
6. Dancing Queen by Sixpence None the Richer
7. How Do I Get There From Here by Deanna Carter
8. You May Be Right by Billy Joel
9. Star Trekkin' by The Firm
10. We Can Work It Out by the Beatles
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
I don't really have that many. I've got about 20 or so songs that I gathered from various CDs a while back to make one mix CD.
2. The last CD you bought is
: The Best of Sixpence None the Richer
3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
All I Need by Bethany Dillon.
4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. Rocky Top
2. The Dance by Garth Brooks
3. Healing Rain by Michael W. Smith
4. Speak to Me by Rebecca St James
5. Justified and Ancient by the KLF
6. Theme from original Star Trek
5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (three persons and why)?
b/c I'm interested to see what he has to say and he is my best friend.
b/c it should be interesting to see what she says.
because she has a unique perspective.
posted by Michael Hickerson at 1/25/2005 11:41:00 AM