Three Names You Go By:
2. Uncle Michael
3. Big Orange Michael (some of the youth at church who found my Xanga call me this)
Three Screennames You Have:
3. Big Orange Michael (obviously)
Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. My love and respect for my family and friends.
2. That I excercise at least five times a week.
3. That I'm a "thinker."
Three Things You Hate/Dislike About Yourself:
1. Getting down on myself too much.
2. Too critical at times.
3. That my marriage failed.
Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Air Force brat.
2. One-eighth native American.
3. A lot of cousins on my mother's side are ministers.
Three Things That Scare You:
1. Something happening to my family or friends that I can't "fix" or make better for them.
2. Losing my memory.
Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Inn of the Last Home
2. Outwit, Outblog, Outsnark
3. Missives Anonymous
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. White shirt
2. Dark blue suit with a power tie.
3. Black dress shoes.
Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. Rebecca St. James
2. Ray Stevens
3. Sixpence None the Richer
Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present
1. "Us" by Sixpence None the Richer
2. "Speak to Me" by Rebecca St James
3. "I Need You" by Jars of Clay
Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. A long-term job.
2. A new biathalon class at the Y.
3. A new romantic relationship.
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. Sense of Humor
2. That we are equals in the relationship.
3. Physical closeness.
Two Truths and a Lie:
1. While spending the night at a friends house, we snuck out to go and TP another buddy's house but we didn't do it because lights came on in the windows.
2. I had to wait an extra semester to get my diploma from UT because I failed a class due to lack of attendence. (I'd actually had surgery the first week of class and was out, so the professor never learned who I was and stopped call rol after I got back...somehow I got As and Bs on the tests and homework but failed due to attendance).
3. I have been skydiving.
Which is the lie? Guess in the Comments
Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex That Appeal to You:
2. A genuine smile.
3. Hmmm...what are two other things guys like?
Three Things You Just Can’t Do:
1. Resist a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie.
3. Watch a football game involving Vols, Redskins or Titans without becoming too emotionally involved.
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Doctor Who
and Star Trek
3. Blogging/Spoiling my niece and nephew.
Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Get a job.
2. Finish my Christmas shopping.
3. Eat a warm chocolate chip cookie.
Three Careers You’re Considering:
1. Professional youth ministry.
2. Communications speicalist
3. Full-time writing.
Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. Somewhere warm, preferably with a nice beach.
3. Universal Studios
Three Kids Names:
1. Emma Claire
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Get married and have children.
2. Write an episode of Doctor Who or Star Trek. (that gets aired mind you)
3. Live every day to tis fullest.
Tip of the hat to Barry over at Inn of the Last Home
posted by Michael Hickerson at 12/17/2004 11:21:00 AM