Last week, Ami the godmother got voted out and it's now down to the final five. Let's see who's still in the game...=
Here's what CBS's web site tells us for the penultimate episode of Survivor Vanuatu:
One Survivor is alienated from the tribe after an outburst that jeopardizes any chance of being in the Final Four.
Tempers flare when one tribemate refuses to tell another the whereabouts of some buried provisions.
When a tribemate catches two Survivors talking strategy, an altercation erupts that makes everyone realize what's at stake.
Working both sides of a divided camp, one Survivor makes conflicting promises going into Tribal Council. Which way will the tribe member vote? And who will make it to the Final Four?
Keeping that in mind, here is this week's contest.
1. Who is alienated?
2. Who refuses to reveal where the hidden provisions are? (
3. Who wins reward this week?
4. Can reward be shared? If so, who shares the reward?
(2 points possible)
5. What is reward?
6. Who catches two tribemates talking strategy?
7. Which tribemates are talking strategy?
8. Who wins the chance to be in the final four (aka immunity)?
9. Who works both sides of the divided camp? (
10. One, two, three or four: How many people does the person working the camp make promises to?
11. Is the Immunity Challenge physical or mental?
12. Who get voted out this week?
There you go. Good luck to everyone!
posted by Michael Hickerson at 12/09/2004 07:23:00 AM