It's that time again. With only three episodes left, the competition is getting intense! And that's just our little game!
Last week, two coups were pulled--Eliza, Scout and Twilia broke their alliance with Ami and Clayton made a move to the top of the leaderboard. And let us never forget dar, who has an uncanny knack for knowing what's going to happen next on the show. So, it's still anyone's game.
Here's who's left:
The previews this week have shown Ami being shocked and promising the "most shocking tribal council yet!" It also states it's the biggest reward ever and that immunity is vital! (Yeah, no kidding!)
Here's what CBS's web site says about this week's "shocking" episode:
One tribe member accosts another for breaking a pact.
The tribe is irritated by two tribemates who show little desire to contribute to routine camp life.
A suddenly powerless castaway attempts to sway an undecided tribe member going into a crucial Tribal Council.
Keeping all that in mind, here are this week's questions:
1. Which tribe member accosts another for breaking a pact?
2. Who is the tribe member who gets accosted?
3. Will Ami and Julie sulk about their alliance being broken?
4. Who will complain first about the alliance being broken--Ami or Julie?
5. Is part of this week's reward a car?
6. Who does Jeff Probst single out for comment first at the reward challenge?
7. Who wins reward?
8. Can this week's reward be shared? If so, who gets to share the reward?
(2 points possible)
9. Which two tribe mates show little desire to help around camp?
10. Is this week's Immunity Challenge a mental or physical test?
11. Who does Jeff Probst single out with a comment first during the Immunity Challenge?
12. Who wins immunity this week?
13. Who is the powerless tribe member who tries to sway another before Tribal Council?
14. Who is the tribe member who the powerless tribe member attempts to sway
? (1 point)
15. Who is voted out this week?
16. Will water be involve in either the reward or immunity challenges?
17. Will part of the reward involve food?
18. Will Jeff Probst use the phrase "Worth playing for'? at the reward challenge?
You can cast your vote now by leaving comments below. Or you can cast your vote in your blog and leave a link to your votes in the comments field. All votes must be cast by 8 p.m. EST. Good luck everyone!
posted by Michael Hickerson at 12/02/2004 08:07:00 AM