What a wild, wacky day in college football. And it's not over yet....
posted by Unknown at 11/13/2004 08:13:00 PM
- No matter how much I hate to admit it, I think Auburn deserves national championship consideration. They throttled Georgia today and if they make it through the SEC season undefeated, they deserve the chance to play for it all over USC who plays in a weak conference and has no championship game.
- Vanderbilt--did you overlook the Wildcats dreaming of a possible win against Tennessee? I fell on the floor laughing when I head they lost by one point--all because they missed an extra point. It's official--Vandy is the crappiest team in the SEC.
- Texas gave Utah some hope to sneak into the top six of the BCS standings with the Longhorn's last second win over Kansas.
- But then, Wisconsin gave hope back to Texas as they got beat down by Michigan State, thus having one more undefeated go down in flames.
- So, Boise State moved their game up to 9 a.m. local time to be on ESPN at noon EST and impress the voters. Yeah, barely beating San Jose State by seven in double OT ain't gonna make your case for a BCS bid of any kind.