OK, so did anyone else get a weird kind of double entendre by Jeff "Snark Boy" Probst this week during the Reward Challenge? As we found out a couple of weeks ago, Scout plays for the other team and by reading Ami's bio, we also know which team she plays for. Suddenly, after all three men are eliminated, Jeff chimes in with a comment about all the women left "eating each other." Did anyone else get this or am I the only one with an evil mind here? (If so, I blame Julie and her nude sunbathing!)
Thanks to everyone for being patient in getting the results this week. Here they are...
1. Who gets the first confessional of the week? Chad
2. Which Survivor is surprised to get more than just treemail? Eliza
3. Who wins the Reward Challenge? LeAnn
4. Are they allowed to share the reward with another Survivor? If so, with whom do they share the reward? Yes, with Julie
5. Who does Jeff Probst single out with a comment at the Reward Challenge? Chad
6. What is the Reward this week? Trip to volcano, chicken wings
7. Which group of Survivors will hatch a plan to screw over their tribemates? Chad, Chris, Sarge
8. Who are the two Survivors who "hatred drives...to seriously lobby to get each other voted out"? Eliza and Scout
9. Who feels guilt about aligning with another faction? Twila
10. Which Survivor's words make the person in question eight feel guilty? Sarge
11. Who wins the Immunity Challenge? Ami
12. Who does Jeff Probst single out first for comment at the Immunity Challenge? Sarge
13. Will the winner of immunity pass it on to another Survivor? That'd be no.
14. Who does Jeff Probst talk to first at Tribal Council? Sarge
15. Who votes first at Tribal Council? Eliza
16. Who votes last at Tribal Council? Chad
17. Who gets voted out this week? Sarge
18. The promos say there is a 5-3 female advantage this week. But looking at the tribe, it's clearly 6-3. So, here are your options. Is the promo wrong or does a female tribe member leave the game unexpectedly this week? Error by the promo department
19. Two or less, three or more: Number of exotic animal cutaway shots we'll see. Two or less. (Julie doesn't count, guys!)
20. Which Survivor gets the first on-screen confessional at Tribal Council? Chad (only one who does)
21. Will someone's name get spelled wrong at Tribal Council this week? Nope.
And now to the leaderboard!
Thanks everyone for playing. See y'all next week!
posted by Michael Hickerson at 11/12/2004 05:03:00 PM |