Here are the results of this week's contest. Please note my comments on several questions.
1. Will there be a reward challenge this week?
2. Which Survivor is fed up and ready for a change?
3. Will the tribes merge this week?
4. Which camp will the tribes choose to live at now or will they be forced to make a new camp?
Choose to live at Lopevi. (Yes, I admit it...after I posted the inital questions, the wording of my original question four was one that could cause some confusion. So, I checked and made sure no one had voted and changed the question. Some of you caught onto this and others didn't. Some even changed their votes to the incorrect vote. So, here's what I did...if you answered the original question, you got a point (I won't penalize you for having a bad contest facillitator) If you guessed it right, you got a point. If you changed it, I took the answer as correct or incorrect and counted a point accordingly. So, anyone else confused yet?)
5. Which castaway uses charm, flirtation and cuddling?
Julie (huge shock there, huh?)
6. Which castaway will make one-on-one pacts with numerous others?
7. Which castaway will tell another what to do?
Sarge, Chris & Ami
8. Which castaway will not like being told what to do?
(For questions 7 and 8, I went to my videotape trying to find this...but there wasn't anything that really stood out to me, except for everyone trying to tell Twila who to vote for and her turning on the men at TC. If anyone out there can point me to other evidence of this conflict, let me know!)
9. Who will win the immunity challenge?
10. Who will Jeff Probst single out first with a comment at the Immunity Challenge?
11. Can the new individual immunity be passed to another player?
12. Who will vote first a Tribal Council?
13. Who will vote last at Tribal Council?
14. Who does Jeff Probst ask a question of first at Tribal Council?
17. Who gets voted out this week?
18. What color are the new buffs the Survivor receive this week?
19. Three or less or four plus: number of Survivors who tan their posteriors in this episode.
Three or less
20. Will the immunity challenge involve fire?
21. Will we see the volcano this week?
22. Who gets the first confessional of the week?
23. Who will Sarge try to hook up with in this episode?
Julie and Twila (I say this because Sarge flirts with 'em both in my estimation. He bares his posterior at Julie's urging on the beach and later in the woods he is tryin' to get get Twila to touch him a bit lower. Oh that wacky Sarge!)
24. Will it work for Sarge?
Super Bonus Question:
25. Name the Survivors who tan thier butts this week.
Sarge, Twila, Julie
The maximum number of points you could get this week is 25. So, let's tally those results....
Well, it looks like Vicki has become the Ami of our game (so, Vicki, will there be any racy photographs of yourself surfacing on the Net, ala Ami?) and sitting in the catbird seat to win. But this is Survivor where anything can happen. So keep on voting and I'll see y'all next week!
posted by Michael Hickerson at 11/05/2004 09:26:00 AM