Welcome to week 12 of the Big Orange Survivor Magnolia challenge. This week's episode falls on Thanksgiving, so I'm posting the questions early to give everyone who wants to a chance to participate. Let's just hope that with the episode airing on Thanksgiving we don't get any "unique" food challenges this week.
Also, I have to ask--how the heck does Eliza keep surviving? I'd make it a question, but I'm not sure there'd be enough room in the comments field to try and explain this essay style...
Here's who's left in the game....
Here's what CBS's web site hints about this week's episode:
One Survivor tries to solidify a Final Four position, but is crushed to learn that things aren't always what they seem.
The Survivors are surprised by an emotional reunion with their loved ones. But only one castaway gets quality time with their loved one.
At the Immunity Challenge, castaways are surprised to get special help for the competition.
One Survivor approaches a tribemate with a plan for the upcoming Tribal Council vote. Caught off-guard, the tribemate tries to deflect the vote. How will the voting go down?
With that in mind, here is this week's contest.
1. Who gets the first confessional of the week?
2. Who tries to solidify their spot in the final four?
Reading the info above, this looks like the episode where a friend and/or loved one shows is part of the Reward Challenge. So, for each Survivor left, who is the loved one who comes to the island?
(1 point each)
10. Who wins Reward? (
11. Does the "quality time with a loved one" take place at camp or away from camp?
12. At the Immunity Challenge, where does the "surprise help" come from?
13. Who wins immunity this week?
14. Who approaches another tribemate with a plan for tribal council?
15. Who is the tribemate approached?
16. Who votes first at Tribal Council?
17. Who votes last at Tribal Counil?
18. Who is voted out this week?
Please cast your votes by Thursday at 8 p.m. EST. Good luck to everyone and have a happy and safe Thanksgiving
posted by Michael Hickerson at 11/23/2004 08:24:00 AM