First, the results of this week's big contest:
1. How many days on the island will be chronicled in this episode? Three
2. Who is the tribe member without a work ethic? John K.
3. What is the "hard-fought" challenge? Break coconuts, fill half the shell with water, balance it on an obstacle course down to a jug with a line painted on it. Fill the jug to the line then be first back with the jug full.
4. What is the reward? A home cafe--coffee, croissants, juice, coffeemaker for camp (product placement anyone?), letters and pictures from home.
5. Which tribe wins reward? Yasur
6. Which tribe does Jeff Probst single out with a comment first at the Reward Challenge? Lopevi
7. Which challenge brings tribe members to tears--Reward or Immunity? Reward
8. Eliminated due to repetition.
9. Who is the potential target for voting off the island before the Immunity Challenge? Rory
10. Which tribe wins the Immunity Challenge? Yasur
11. Which tribe does Jeff Probst single out with a comment first at the Immunity Challenge? Lopevi
12. Who makes their case at Tribal Council to stay on the island? John K.
13. Does it work? No
14. Who is voted out this week? John K.
15. Will Julie sunbath again this week? No.
16. Will Sarge try to hook up with Twilia? No
17. Two and under OR three or more: Number of people who cry in the episode on camera? Three or more
18. Who gets the first confessional of the week? Chad
19. Who votes first at Tribal Council? Sarge
20. Who votes last at Tribal Council? Chris
And now, the results...
Congratulations to everyone!
posted by Michael Hickerson at 10/29/2004 07:55:00 AM