Here are the results based on this week's epiosde:
1. Which tribe will win the piglet-herding reward challenge?
2. Who has a fear of handling the piglets?
3. What is the reward for herding the piglets?
Steak and eggs (if you said "food" in some way for this one, you get credit)
4. Which tribe wins immunity?
5. Which castaway will be conflicted over who to vote for at Tribal Council?
6. What is the sign that sways the vote for the conflicted tribe member?
An off-hand comment by Lisa
7. Who gets voted out this week?
8. Which tribe will get "breaking the alliances" speech?
9. Who gives the speech?
10. Will Rory do any work in the Yasur camp?
11. Over or under three: Number of exotic island creatures we'll see in cutaway shots.
Three (Note: I gave credit for this question if you predicted three or over).
12. None, one or more than one: Number of men Julie sways to her side by nude sunbathing.
None (Unfortunately, I don't count as one of the number of men who were swayed by Julie's nude sunbathing...though I'm sure Hugh Hefner took note and is having his people contact her people for a possible photoshoot).
13. During the reward challenge, which tribe will Jeff Probst single out first for comments?
14. During the immunity challenge, which tribe will Jeff Probst single out first with a comment?
Congratulations to our big week six movers, Tudy and Clayton who got a nine of the 14 questions correct and made a big move up the leaderboard.
Great job everyone! See y'all next week!
posted by Unknown at 10/22/2004 08:52:00 AM