Saw this fun little quiz
over on Pretty Purple Princess
. Tip of the hat to her for it.
1. Your name spelled backwards. Leahcim
2. Where were your parents born? Tennessee
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? An episode of the Jack Benny radio show.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Fast Food: Sonic. Sit down and eat: Depends on my mood.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? Yesterday (I swim laps just about every day for exercise and so I can occasionally enjoy food from my favorite fast food place, listed above!)
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes.
7. How many kids do you want? I think two would be good.
8. Type of music you dislike most? I have never really got into rap.
9. Are you registered to vote? Of course. In fact, I just voted a few weeks ago in a "smaller" election for school board, road supervisor, etc to ensure I'd moved my voter registration correctly for November's election. I also tend to early vote because usually there isn't much that will change my mind the last two weeks before and election and it saves a ton of time waiting in line on election day.
10. Do you have cable? Well, it is getting close to football season, so I must have cable!
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No
12. Ever prank call anybody? No
13. Ever get a parking ticket? No
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I have done neither.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled. Honolulu, Hawaii.
16. Do you have a garden? Not at the moment, no.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? FoxTrot or Closer to Home.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes I do.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? In the morning.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? I haven't seen too many movies the past month. But best movie I've seen all summer--Spider-Man 2.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Don't wear lipstick since I'm a guy.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Never heard of doing this until now.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Nope.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange juice. I could drink my body weight in OJ.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? I went out to dinner last week with friends after Thursday night worship service. Actually, it was more like they went out to eat and I had water. (I'd eaten earlier). But I tipped well for my water.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? August 5th.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last week.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? A couple.
32. Are you a good cook? I can follow a recipe....does that count?
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? I do. I was thinking about this the other day--are there any full-service stations left out there?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Does buying one at the flea market count?
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite Remix Tropical. But they stopped making it. (Yeah, I'm still upset about it!)
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Oh yes...when I worked at Busch Gardens, we had uniforms based on which "country" you worked in. One of them was really bad--so much so that the dog was embarassed for me and wouldn't come near me.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? I picked up a prescription for Davis, my nephew.
38. Ever throw up in public? Unfortunately, so.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True love. You can earn more money, but you can't buy true love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Back when Star Trek: The 25th Anniversay Game came out, I got stumped and called the stupid hints line.
42. Can ex’s be friends? I'll get back to you on that one.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My sister and brother-in-law when Gracelyn was born.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Nope.
45. What message is on your answering machine? Since I'm job searching, it's a very standard, professional sounding message.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? The Celebrity Jeopardy segments always crack me up.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Tavish.
48. What is in your purse? Ummmm..nothing. I don't carry one as I'm a guy.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Watch Family Guy re-runs on Adult Swim.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Air Conditioning.
posted by Michael Hickerson at 8/25/2004 09:47:00 AM