Doing things a little different this week due to hectic schedules. Sorry if the questions are a little boring this week.
This week its all about your favorites.
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I'm torn here because my favorite movie depends on which of two I've seen last and what my mood is. It'd either have to be Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan or The Searchers.
2. What is your absolute favorite movie soundtrack?
For the songs, the Forrest Gump soundtrack is great--it just captures so many great songs from so many eras. For instrumental music, I will have to say John Williams' score from Empire Strikes Back cannot be beat.
3. What's your favorite movie-time snack?
4. Favorite Actor: John Wayne or William Shatner.
5. Favorite Actress: So many to choose from, so little time. I admit I like Kirsten Dunst, but that may be because of the whole red-head-wig-MJ thing.
6. And last but not least, what is your favorite kind of movie: comedy, drama, action...etc.,???
As with my favorite movie of all time, it depends on my mood, though I do find I tend to lean more toward Westerns and sci-fi when I'm just aimlessly searching out a film to watch.
And what goes well with movies, but candy? Apparently I am...
discover what candy you are @ quiz me
Tip of the hat to Always Victoria
for the quiz.
posted by Michael Hickerson at 7/08/2004 09:49:00 AM