Stacy over at Outwit, Outsnark, Outblog
had this little survey up, so I decided to play along. If you want to play, just copy the questions to your blog and answer them....
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds (worn by a woman, of course...not me. I just don't look good in either. LOL. Thanks to Becky
for making me clarify that...)
3. What was the last film you saw at the movie house?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
All-time: Doctor Who
, original Star Trek
. Currently: Lost, Battlestar Galactica
5. What did you have for breakfast?
Rice chex with strawberries, OJ
6. What is your middle name?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Blue Chevy Cavalier with plenty of UT adornments
10. Favorite Sandwich?
BLT (without mayo)
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing?
I have a long-sleeved, dark blue henley t-shirt I like.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a holiday where would you go?
England...rock quarries of Doctor Who, here I come!
14. What color is your bathroom?
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
Ummmm...don't really have one.
16. Where would you like to retire?
17. Favorite time of the day?
Right after I'm done swimming and/or working out. There's a great just relaxed feeling...also, it puts me in a good mood.
18. What was your most memorable birthday?
So many good memories. My 19th when parents surprised me by having Barry and L get me a cake after Sunday lunch at the Wesley Foundation. My 31st is also memorable, but I am trying to repress that one.
19. Where were you born?
20. Favorite sport to watch?
21. What are you wearing right now?
Dark blue, long sleeve shirt, khakis and a maroon tie with cars on it.
22. What star sign are you?
23. What fabric detergent do you use?
24. Pepsi or Coke?
Neither, don't drink soda.
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Morning...I can't stay up much past 10:30.
26. What is your shoe size?
27. Do you have any pets?
28. Any new exciting news you’d like to share with your family and friends?
I finally have a job...sure it's older news, but come on! I'm still excited
29. What did you want to be when you were little?
30. What are you meant to be doing today?
Uploading images and descriptions of lighting products.
posted by Michael Hickerson at 2/07/2005 11:29:00 AM